4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Staveley Road, Meads
A remarkably spacious and substantially improved mansion style raised hall floor apartment commanding south westerly views over lawned gardens toward the downs
This truly impressive apartment forms part of one the finest developments on Mead's seafront. The accommodation has been tastefully and substantially improved in recent years and provides an outstanding opportunity. The apartment is available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 7.87m x 1.96m (25'10" x 6'5")with entry phone system, large shelved storage cupboard and concealed radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below and inner door to Separate wc with low level suite and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.70m x 3.78m (18'8" x 12'5")with handsome art deco style fire surround, 2 radiators, fine south westerly garden aspect.
- Large Dining Room: 4.75m x 3.18m (15'7" x 10'5")with 2 concealed radiators and sliding double glazed doors give access to the
- Private Terracepartly enclosed and affording fine south westerly views over the adjacent gardens.
- Refitted Kitchen: 5.18m x 2.62m (17' x 8'7")with views over the gardens toward the downs and recently refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers below including deep pan drawers and storage cupboards, matching range of wall cabinets and pull out larder cupboard, inset china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch double oven with grill, 4 ring Bosch ceran hob with extractor hood over, eye level refrigerator with feezer unit below, Bosch dishwashing machine and double glazed door to rear lobby with garden access.
- Utility Room: 3.05m x 1.37m (10'0" x 4'6")with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap in worktop with cupboard below and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, tiled floor, window.
- Inner Hallgiving access to
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.36m x 4.24m (17'7" x 13'11")with pair of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, 3 radiators, double aspect including the lovely garden aspect over toward the downs and door to
- Spacious Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.35m (13'7" x 11')with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and a view toward the sea from the window bay.
- Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 3.33m (13'7" x 10'11")with extensive range of fitted wardobe and storage cupboards, radiator, range of fitted bookshelving and a view toward the sea from the window bay.
- Second Inner Hallwith built in wardrobe/storage cupboards.
- Bathroom 2with panelld bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 4.10m x 2.13m (13'5" x 7')including the depth of the floor to ceiling pair of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of Kepplestone is the lovely communally maintained garden setting. Extensively laid to lawn with lawns flanking this apartment securing a south westerly aspect and sun through much of the day.
- Large Garage - Number 16: 6.02m x 2.95m (19'9" x 9'8")with up and over door, power and light points.