3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chesterfield Road, Meads
An enviably located Meads penthouse style apartment just off the seafront.
The generously proportioned accommodation is arranged on two floors and has been improved in recent years by the present owners. An inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this delightful property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith deep built in cloaks/storage cupboard, entry phone system, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, radiator and extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: 6.00m x 4.67m (19'8" x 15'4")with period style fireplace surround, 2 radiators, double glazed sliding patio door to Balcony.
- Spacious Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")with range of floor to ceiling fitted storage/wardrobe cupboards.
- Kitchen: 3.50m x 3.12m (11'6" x 10'3")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the DeLonghi brushed steel finished oven with space for microwave oven over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard housing the water cylinder, door to fire escape access, loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.96m (14'0" x 13')excluding the depth of the door recess with fitted wardrobe cupboards, access to under eaves storage space, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings over with shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, towel rail and radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.12m (12'10" x 10'3")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, built in cupboard housing the gas fired boiler.
- Spacious Shower Roomrefitted with large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideGreenwich House is set within delightful maintained gardens and grounds.
- Garage: 4.83m x 2.74m (15'10" x 9')situated at the rear with automatic up and over door. The garage is the third garage on the right hand side.
- Length of Lease999 years from 1990 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£1,832.45 per 6 months (to be confirmed)