3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Oldfield Road, Willingdon
Substantially improved and beautifully presented spacious three bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after area of Willingdon.
The property has been extensively refurbished by the present owners and now affords an extended 18' kitchen/breakfast room fitted to an exceptionally high standard with double doors leading to the garden. The property also benefits from a luxuriously refitted large shower room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high quality of this very fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, cloaks cupboard, two large storage cupboards, access to loft space via retractable ladder (recently installed gas fired boiler within the loft).
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.00m x 3.66m (19'8" x 12'0")affording a double aspect, woodburning stove, engineered oak flooring, two radiators, triple glazed double glazed doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.54m x 3.48m (18'2" x 11'5")luxuriously refitted with extensive range of sile stone working surfaces with soft closing handless units below and matching wall cabinets over, deep ceramic sink unit, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan double oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, low level refrigerator, low level freezer, dishwasher. There is a large breakfast bar with sile stone working surface and cupboards below, triple glazed double doors to garden and door to
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith large wash basin set into vanity unit with soft closing drawers below, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: 3.30m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9")affording an aspect over the front garden, porcelain tiled floor, extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.20m (11'2" x 7'3")with an aspect over the front garden, porccelain tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/2nd Reception Room: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with lovely rear garden aspect, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, triple glazed doors to garden.
- Large Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with large Matky shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with soft closing drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe recently landscaped gardens provide an attractive setting for the property. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with paved pathways, flower beds and borders. The courtyard style rear garden is laid to paving and shingle for ease of maintenance and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine, log store, 2 further storage units, external power points, gated side access, large Summerhouse.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.51m (18'0" x 8'3")with up and over door and personal door to garden. To the rear of the garage is a Utility Area with work surface and sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer and further appliances. The private entrance drive affords additional off road parking for two vehicles.