4 Bedroom, House | Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne
Retaining a wealth of period character and charm - a spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom home in an outstanding garden setting.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now affords a 18' refitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as a refitted bathroom. A fine feature of the property is the magnificent reception hall with double doors leading to the glorious rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine character home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, door to
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, inner door to
- Magnificent Reception Hallwith garden aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators, double doors to garden.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc, wash basin and radiator, door to garage.
- Sitting Room: 5.72m x 3.80m (18'9" x 12'6")with lovely rear garden aspect, handsome period style fireplace, 2 radiators, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 5.56m x 3.80m (18'3" x 12'6")into the bay window with period style fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.49m x 4.27m (18'0" x 14'0")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room and affording a rear garden aspect and luxuriously refitted and equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the dishwasher and low level refrigerator, radiator, door to rear garden.The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.64m x 3.86m (18'6" x 12'8")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, bay window, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.84m (15'2" x 12'7")affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, double doors to
- Southerly Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 4.50m x 2.90m (14'9" x 9'6")with built in wardrobe cupboards, shower cubicle with Mira shower, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 2.46m (10'7" x 8'1")affording a rear garden aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the magnificent rear garden which extends to a depth of about 150' and is beautifully landscaped with a range of mature trees and shrubs, flower beds and borders. Principally laid to lawn the garden secures a southerly aspect and a high degree of available sunshine. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Pond, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.90m x 3.48m (19'4" x 11'5")into the recesses, built in storage cupboards, space for appliances, wall mounted gas fired boiler, integral door to cloakroom.The wide paved entrance drive affords off road car parking space for several vehicles.