4 Bedroom, House | Carew Road, Eastbourne
A detached four bedroom house of delightful character set within secluded gardens which extends to almost 100' at the rear.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years by the present owners who have introduced a luxuriously appointed kitchen open plan with a dining area. The three principal ground floor rooms all give access to the secluded southerly rear garden and the property is well screened from the road by the mature front gardens. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of this property which is offered with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith solid oak front door with stained glass detail to
- Entrance Lobbywith deep cloaks/storage cupboard, pair of inner glazed doors give access to
- Reception Hallwith radiator and handsome oak staircase lit by a stained glass window on the landing.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 9.63m x 4.20m (31'7" x 13'9")with triple aspect and garden view, gas coal effect fire in period style surround, two radiators, serving hatch from kitchen in the dining area, double glazed casement doors give access to the Loggia and the rear garden.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.36m x 5.23m (17'7" x 17'2")approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room which commands a delightful garden aspect and equipped with a range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset china sink with drainer, range of appliances include the Bosch eye level double oven with grill and matching brushed steel finished Bosch five ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine and washing machine, space for American style refrigerator, inset ceiling lighting, radiator and triple folding doors give access to the terrace and garden.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator.
- Spacious Study/Third Reception Room: 4.75m x 3.10m (15'7" x 10'2")with delightful garden aspect, radiator and double glazed casement doors to the garden.The fine oak staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator, deep storage cupboard and hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 4.22m (15'5" x 13'10")with an extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards including dressing table unit and matching bedside cabinets, radiator, fine garden aspect and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings and wash basin in cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 3.43m (13'9" x 11'3")excluding the depth of the door recess and including the window bay which affords far reaching views, period fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 4: 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')with radiator and far reaching views.
- Spacious Bathroomwith corner bath with mixer tap, wash basin and mixer tap and cabinet below, shower unit, radiator, garden aspect.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its attractively secluded garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 90' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance flanked by well stocked borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. There are two large terraces, with one flanking the rear elevation with access from the principal reception rooms and the loggia. Integral garden store and timer framed garden summerhouse. Gated side access.The front garden is also well secluded. The lawn is flanked by borders with a variety of trees and shrubs.
- Garage: 4.65m x 2.51m (15'3" x 8'3")with wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler and up and over door. The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.