4 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Eastbourne
One of the very finest of family houses that we have seen for some years in Baldwin Avenue and in the Eastbourne area within its price range!
This outstanding detached 4 bedroom house and its beautifully landscaped south westerly garden offers a unique opportunity for a buyer seeking a spacious home of fine Arts and Crafts character. The accommodation has been tastefully improved and attractively maintained over the years and the mature and secluded garden provides an exceptionally fine setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 4.04m (15' x 13'3")with attractive garden aspect and handsome period style fire surround with open grate, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.67m x 4.04m (15'4" x 13'3")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire flanked by a pair of windows with stained glass detail, radiator and casement doors give access to
- Large double glazed Conservatory: 4.11m x 4.04m (13'6" x 13'3")with lovely south westerly garden aspect and casement doors give access to the wide terrace and garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.74m x 2.97m (18'10" x 9'9")with fine south westerly garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the range style Smeg brushed steel finished oven with 6 gas hobs with filter hood over and double oven and grill below, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, under floor heating, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed casement doors to the garden and door to integral garage.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large well lit Galleried Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space above.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 4.04m (15'4" x 13'3")to include the depth of the wide window bay and the large built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator. (The larger walk in wardrobe cupboard stands adjacent to the en suite shower room of bedroom 2 therefore offering potential for conversion to an additional shower room with wc if required.)
- Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 2.82m (15'4" x 9'3")with fine views to the downs and deep walk in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, under floor heating, window.
- Bedroom 3: 3.28m x 2.54m (10'9" x 8'4")excluding the depth of the floor to ceiling built in deep wardrobe/storage cupboard with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.97m x 2.51m (9'9" x 8'3")luxuriously equipped with large Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower, matching wash basin with shelf below and low level wc, large corner shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, under floor heating, 2 windows.
- Bedroom 4: 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")with lovely view to the downs, radiator, range of fitted book shelving.
- OutsideAn exceptionally fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The secluded south westerly garden extends to a depth of about 125' and has been exquisitely landscaped with extensive areas of lawn interspersed with flower beds and borders as well as an enchanting lily pond. There is an area of productive kitchen garden with raised beds and espaliered fruit trees. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and commands the delightful westerly aspect. There is a large Timber framed Garden Shed with decked terrace and and aluminium framed Greenhouse as well as a charming Gazebo. The wide variety of ornamental plants, shrubs and trees combine to provide colour through the year and an unusually high degree of privacy. There is gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 4.52m x 2.54m (14'10" x 8'4")with pair of doors and currently fitted as a utility room with sink unit and worktop with cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, ample space for freezer etc and internal door to the kitchen.The sweeping and attractively blocked paved entrance drive affords generous car parking space.