4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Eastbourne
A superbly presented and spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom family house with 120' rear garden in the sought after Old Town area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords a large refitted bathroom/shower room. The garage has been converted to provide a a study and there is also a large kitchen/dining room. A fine feature of this property is the lawned rear garden which extends to a depth of about 120'. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs cupboard, cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.98m x 3.96m (16'4" x 13')into the bay window, period style fireplace with gas fire, radiator.
- Study: 4.83m x 2.30m (15'10" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Third Reception Room: 4.83m x 3.35m (15'10" x 11')with fine aspect over the rear garden, wood burner, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.44m x 4.20m (17'10" x 13'9")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room and affording a fine aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen is equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the fridge/freezer and dishwasher, large range cooker with extractor fan, double doors to garden from the dining area.
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, side door to garden.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, radiator.The period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 3.66m (16'10" x 12'0")into the bay window with westerly views toward the downs, period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.72m x 3.66m (15'6" x 12'0")with period style fireplace, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.50m x 2.40m (14'9" x 7'10")into the recesses, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 2.60m (12'0" x 8'6")with view towards the downs, under eaves storage, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomluxuriously refitted with roll top and claw foot bath, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, linen cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, Karndean flooring.
- OutsideThe rear garden is a particul feature of the property and extends to a depth of about 120'. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with a further outdoor seating area at the far end of the garden. Timber garden shed, gated side access. The private entrance drive affords off road car parking space for several vehicles.