4 Bedroom, House | Carlisle Road, Meads, Eastbourne
Refurbished to an exceptionally high specification - a magnificent and elegantly appointed detached Meads residence.
The beautifully presented accommodation has been extensively improved and now benefits from a 31' magnificent kitchen/dining room as well as 3 further reception rooms and 3 refitted bath/shower rooms, solar panels and engineered oak flooring through the majority of the ground floor. Properties in this condition and location are unusual to find and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall21' (6.40m) in length with built in double cloaks cupboard, engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, tiled floor, window.
- Large Sitting Room: 7.87m x 4.27m (25'10" x 14'0")affording a triple aspect overlooking the gardens with handsome stone fireplace surround with fitted wood burner, radiator, double casement doors give access to the garden.
- Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.66m (12'10" x 12'0")with aspect over the garden, handsome stone fireplace, radiator, double doors to rear garden.
- Study: 3.05m x 2.80m (10'0" x 9'2")with radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Family Room: 9.45m x 4.75m (31'0" x 15'7")reducing to 12' (3.66m) at its narrowest point with garden aspect and refitted to a high specification to include extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching cabinets over, double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap and boiling water tap, large range cooker with filter hood over, separate island unit with granite working surfaces and drawers and cupboard below, small breakfast area (not included in the measurement), double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden, door to
- Utility Room: 5.13m x 1.90m (16'10" x 6'3")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cupboards over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, door to garage.The handsome staircase rises to the
- Spacious well lit First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, radiator, large walk in linen cupboard with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7" x 11')with radiator and doors to
- Dressing Room: 3.00m x 1.96m (9'10" x 6'5")
- En Suite Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail (door from this bathroom to the landing).
- Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 3.35m (15'8" x 11')excluding the depth of the door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')with radiator, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit, wash basin, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4: 4.27m x 3.00m (14'0" x 9'10")with radiator.
- OutsideThe gardens surround the property with the principal area of garden to the east of the property and mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. This section of garden measures approximately 90'. A wide paved terrace flanks the south and east elevations accessible from the sitting room, dining room and kitchen. There is a further area of level lawn situated to the west of the property securing a good degree of available afternoon sunshine. The full width of the plot measures approximately 180'. There are a range of mature trees and raised beds and borders. Two timber sheds.
- Double Garage: 5.13m x 4.06m (16'10" x 13'4")with electric up and over door, light and power points.Large gated private driveway with parking for several vehicles.