4 Bedroom, House | Ashburnham Road, Eastbourne
**Sold subject to contract- Similar properties urgently required** An unusually spacious detached house with delightful southerly garden with heated swimming pool.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and features an unusually large games room/reception room with scope for the provision of further bedroom accommodation if required. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal of this property and its delightful garden. Vacant possession available at an early date.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, radiator, window.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.80m x 5.03m (19'0" x 16'6")with lovely southerly garden aspect, fireplace surround for gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators and access to the rear garden.
- Study: 2.74m x 2.54m (9' x 8'4")with desk top and inset ceiling lighting.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.58m x 2.62m (21'7" x 8'7")widening to 10' in the Breakfast Area and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, large Belling Range Style oven with 2 ovens, grill, pan drawer and 7 gas burner gas hob with filter hood over, space for American style fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Utility Roomwith shelving, window and door to entrance drive.
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 4.62m x 3.35m (15'2" x 11')providing a fine southerly garden aspect as well as views toward the sea, 2 radiators and door to
- Terracewhich also commands fine views and there is access to the rear garden.The staircase descends from the Entrance Hall to the
- Garden Floor Level Accommodationwhich comprises
- Spacious Games Room/Reception Room: 8.18m x 4.75m (26'10" x 15'7")into the recess, 2 radiators, double glazed doors give access to the garden, open plan with
- Snug Recess: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")with fitted storage cupboard, radiator and
- Second Study: 2.64m x 2.57m (8'8" x 8'5")with radiator.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard, radiator and retractable ladder access to the Loft Space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.66m (14'8" x 12'0")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching dressing table, radiator, far reaching views toward the sea and door to
- En Suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin with marble top with cabinets below and illuminated mirror and cabinet over, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 3.12m (15'5" x 10'3")with fitted wardrobe cupboard and drawer and cupboard unit, radiator and views to the sea.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.62m (9'4" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its charming southerly garden which extends to an overall depth of about 100', extensively lawned with borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. A feature of the garden is the heated swimming pool with its wide paved terrace. There is a raised decked terrace and a sheltered area with access from the Games Room/Reception Room.
- Pool Room: 4.57m x 4.34m (15' x 14'3")into the recesses and housing the pool equipment including the heat exchangers and Alpha wall mounted gas fired boiler. Radiator and door to garden.The front garden is attractively paved providing very generous off road car parking space and there is gated side access.
- Additional Integral Store (formerly the Garage)with up and over door and integral Garden Store.