4 Bedroom, House | Beggars Lane, Stone Cross
A spacious 4 bedroom detached family residence with double garage and affording spectacular views to Eastbourne and to the South Downs.
The property was designed to provide generous family accommodation and now, with some further improvements, will provide a fine family home. The impressive views from the southerly garden include a view toward the recently restored and picturesque Stone Cross Windmill. Only an inspection will convey the considerable appeal of this fine house.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Magnificent Reception Hallwith handsome staircase and deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Large Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.4m x 4.1m (17'10" x 13'4")commanding far reaching south westerly views toward the downs and a view of the picturesque windmill, handsome open fireplace in brick surround with gas fire, 2 radiators, double glazed patio door to garden and double doors open into
- Dining Room: 3.7m x 3.1m (12'2" x 10'2")with radiator.
- Large Study/Reception Room: 4.2m x 3.0m (13'9" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.4m x 4.0m (21' x 13'3")commanding views toward the downs and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching range of light oak finished wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level oven and grill, inset matching four ring gas hob with filter hood over, radiator, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Utility Room: 2.8m x 1.7m (9'4" x 5'5")with worktop with cupboard below and inset sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, door to entrance drive.The handsome staircase rises to the
- Spacious Galleried Landingwith radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising
- Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 4.1m (14'0" x 13'4")including the depth of the range of wall to wall wardrobe cupboards, radiator, breathtaking views to the South Downs and over Eastbourne toward the sea and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with Mira shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 4.2m (13'9" x 13'8")including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.1m x 3.5m (13'5" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, radiator and glorious views to the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.7m x 3.1m (12'2" x 10'0")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe attractively maintained and mainly lawned gardens flank the property principally on the south and west side and extend to an approximate maximum width of about 75' by a depth of about 30' to the rear of the house. The flower beds and borders contain a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants. There is a small fishpond and a terrace with access from the sitting room from which there are far reaching south westerly views. Gated side entrance and aluminium framed greenhouse with grape vine.
- Double Garage: 5.8m x 5.1m (19'0" x 16'8")with automatic roller door, power and light points and rear door.The entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.