4 Bedroom, House | Prideaux Road, Eastbourne
A superbly presented and substantially improved 4 bedroom detached family house commanding outstanding views over Eastbourne toward the downs and to the Sussex Weald.
The accommodation has been extended and tastefully improved in recent years to provide an exceptionally fine home. We understand that the eco credentials of this contemporary style home include the benefit of an income of about £2,300 per annum from the solar panel system. An inspection will convey the high merit of this property which is being sold with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, radiator and door to
- Inner Hallwith tiled floor, 2 radiators and handsome contemporary style staircase.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.5m x 5.7m (21'3" x 18'8")to include the wide recess and commanding outstanding and far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the Sussex Weald and toward the downs, 2 radiators and casement doors give access to the large decked terrace and garden with glazed double doors giving access to
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.1m x 4.5m (23'3" x 14'7")approximate maximum measurements into the recesses with the kitchen area equipped with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces which include the large breakfast bar with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Rangemaster oven with 6 gas hobs with filter hood over and double oven and grill below, eye level Zanuzzi microwave combination oven, Bosch dishwashing machine, Samsung American style refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser, large storage cupboard housing the pressurized hot water cylinder, 2 radiators, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door from the dining area to the garden.
- Utility Room: 2.3m x 1.8m (7'6" x 6'0")with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and oak worktop with cupboard below and range of wall cabinets over, large storage cupboard, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, tiled floor and door to integral garage.The handsome contemporary styled staircase in steel and hardwood rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.7m x 3.8m (18'7" x 12'4")extending to 19'7" in the wide recess and approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room which includes a range of floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards, 2 radiators and breathtaking views toward the downs and to the Sussex Weald, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower with rain shower, matching pair of wash basins with cupboards below, low level wc, 2 heated towel rails, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan, window.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.1m (12'5" x 10'2")with pair of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with shower fitting, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.5m (10'0" x 8'3")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to Balcony.
- Bedroom 4: 3.0m x 2.0m (9'9" x 6'6")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view towards the downs.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the easily maintained garden setting with the principal area of garden at the rear extending to a depth of about 60' with a wide decked terrace flanking the rear elevation and securing far reaching views. There is gated side access and a Timber Garden Store.
- Integral Small Garage: 2.9m x 2.3m (9'7" x 7'8")with up and over door, power and light point and door to the utility room (the garage has been reduced in size to create the utility room space).The entrance drive and wide forecourt affords very generous off road car parking space for several cars.