3 Bedroom, House | Gaudick Close, Meads, Eastbourne
A delightfully located and most tastefully presented semi detached house in one of Meads most sought after locations.
A delightfully located and most tastefully presented semi detached house in one of Meads most sought after locations. The property has been significantly and tastefully improved over the years and has been recently extended with the addition of an attractively designed conservatory/garden room. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality and appeal of this charming home and its very pretty garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin low level wc radiator and window.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 8.13m x 3.90m (26'8" x 12'10")approximate maximum measurements into the sitting room recess, period style fire surround for electric fire, 2 radiators, serving hatch from kitchen, double aspect and double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')with extensive range of working surfaces with floor cabinets below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with four ring Hotpoint electric hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double glazed door to the conservatory.
- Double Glazed Conservatory Style Sun Lounge: 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')of fairly recent construction and commanding a delightful garden aspect, tiled floor and casement doors give access to the garden The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard, trap door ladder access to the loft space
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.50m (12'0" x 11'6")excluding width of pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11')excluding the depth of the built in cupboard and door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.44m (8'10" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower with glass screen and multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property are the charming and easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The front garden is attractively and colourfully stocked whilst the rear garden extends to a depth of about 35' securing a southerly aspect and a good degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn with areas of wild flower lawn, there are also borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to add colour throughout the year. The terrace flanks the rear elevation and access from the sitting room and the conservatory.
- Garage: 5.64m x 2.64m (18'6" x 8'8")with up and over door. The garage is situated close by at the end of the garage block on the right hand side of Gaudick Close.