4 Bedroom, House | Le Brun Road, Eastbourne
One of the most tastefully improved detached houses of the Arts and Crafts style we have seen for some years commanding far reaching views and set within extensively lawned and attractively landscaped walled gardens.
This exceptionally fine house is spaciously proportioned throughout. Recent improvements include the refitting of the 23' kitchen/family dining room as well as the newly installed bathroom. Only an internal inspection will convey the extremely high merit of this exceptionally fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Oak panelled Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith its handsome period style staircase, radiator, deep storage cupboards below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 5.87m x 3.90m (19'3" x 12'10")with attractive double aspect including far reaching views, log burning stove in fireplace recess with slate hearth, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to the terrace and rear garden.
- Reception Room/Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.60m (14'0" x 11'10")with lovely garden aspect and handsome fireplace surround with log burning stove in the recess with polished granite hearth, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.
- Spacious luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 7.10m x 3.35m (23'4" x 11')into the wide recess and recently fitted with an extensive range of bespoke units comprising solid oak working surfaces with double bowl china sink with drainer and mixer tap, range of painted drawers and storage cupboards, integrated appliances include the dishwasher and washing machine, refrigerator with freezer unit below and large larder cupboard with light and power and drawers below, Everhot range style oven run economically on electricity with a large oven, a slow cooking oven and 2 large hobs as well as the induction hob and with a Bosch brushed steel finished extractor hood over, radiator, concealed wall mounted recently installed gas fired boiler, double aspect and double glazed door to garden.The fine period style staircase rises to the well lit Landing with its stained glass window detail, radiator, deep storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 5.87m x 3.90m (19'3" x 12'10")commanding far reaching views to the Sussex Weald and over the charming rear garden, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.60m (13'10" x 11'10")with charming garden aspect, period style fire surround (sealed), radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")to include the depth of the recess and built in cupboard, double aspect, radiator.
- Spacious recently Bathroomwith Victorian style roll top bath with on ball and claw feet with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part panelled and part tiled walls, extractor fan, concealed ceiling lighting, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, part panelled walls and window.The staircase continues to the second floor.
- Bedroom 4: 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4" x 12'0")very approximately into the recesses and reducing slightly due to sloping ceilings, radiator, outstanding views and access to generous under eaves and loft storage space.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely walled garden setting. Extensively laid to lawn with areas of natural meadow lawn and extending to an overall depth of about 90' the garden features a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. There are 2 charming sun terraces, one with access from the sitting room. Beyond the productive kitchen garden is a Summer House from which there are outstanding views and enjoyment of afternoon sunshine. Aluminium framed Greenhouse. 2 brick built Garden Stores, outside tap. There is gated side access on both sides of the house.
- Large Integral Garage: 7.06m x 2.74m (23'2" x 9')with up and over door, power and light point and rear window.The gated entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.