3 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Old Town
A generously proportioned three bedroom Victorian style house close to Gildredge House Free School and the Manor Gardens.
The unusually large principal bedroom might easily divide to provide a fourth bedroom if required. An inspection will convey the potential and appeal of this house and its location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith handsome Victorian style staircase with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 3.86m (14'0" x 12'8")with log burning stove in the fireplace recess, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.30m x 3.12m (10'10" x 10'3")with garden aspect and radiator.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.90m x 3.15m (22'8" x 10'4")with attractive rear aspect over the garden and equipped with range of brushed steel finished working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, two radiators and the stable door gives access to the garden.The attractive Victorian style staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator and with access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.05m x 4.20m (16'7" x 13'9")into the wide window bay, two radiators, fitted wardrobe cupboard (this room might sub divide to provide a fourth bedroom if required).
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 3.12m (10'10" x 10'3")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.57m (9'4" x 8'5")excluding the recesses and the depth of the cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, fireplace surround, radiator.
- Bathroomwith Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden is partly paved and with a wide decked terrace flanking the rear elevation. Gated rear access.