4 Bedroom, House | Ashburnham Gardens, Eastbourne
An unusually elegant and spacious detached family house with a mature 100' walled southerly garden and double garage.
The accommodation has been most tastefully renovated over recent years with unusually elegant styling and a 21' luxuriously equipped kitchen/family dining room and two bathrooms. The 100' southerly walled rear garden secures a high degree of seclusion. Only an internal inspection will convey the fine period features and presentation of this lovely home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor and inner door with fine stained glass detail to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.95m x 2.84m (16'3" x 9'4")to include the depth of the impressive period staircase which is lit by delightful matching period stained glass windows, oak flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.30m x 3.84m (17'5" x 12'7")with lovely garden aspect and featuring a handsome period style fire surround with log burning stove in deep recess, two radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Spacious second Reception Room: 4.95m x 3.90m (16'3" x 12'10")with handsome period style fireplace surround with open hearth, radiator.
- Study: 4.11m x 2.62m (13'6" x 8'7")into the corner window, radiator.
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.55m x 4.04m (21'6" x 13'3")excluding the depth of the wide door recess and window bay. Luxurious equipped with extensive range of Minerva Carrara working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below, integrated appliances include the five ring induction Neff hob with filter hood over and double oven below, dishwashing machine, refrigerator, waste drawer, floor to ceiling cabinet with display shelving, concealed convector radiator, engineered oak flooring, radiator and garden aspect. Glazed door to
- Rear Lobbywith door to the garden.The fine period staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 4.04m (15'10" x 13'3")with lovely garden aspect, Arts & Crafts style fireplace, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom 1luxuriously fitted with oval bath with mixer tap and hand shower fitting, large walk in shower unit with multi jet shower system by Aqualisa, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 4.10m (15'8" x 13'5")with fine Arts & Crafts style fire surround, wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: 3.28m x 2.82m (10'9" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, garden aspect.
- Bedroom 4/Dressing Room: 4.10m x 3.02m (13'5" x 9'11")with fine Arts & Crafts style fire surround, radiator and shelving in recess.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its mature garden setting. The southerly walled rear garden extends to a depth of about 100'. The garden is attractively landscaped principally on two levels with areas of lawn and flower beds and borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs and trees. The garden styling is delightfully natural and affords a high degree of privacy. Large timber framed greenhouse with matching cold frames. The lower courtyard style terrace with old stone paving is partly bordered by a fine flint wall and secures sun through much of the day and has access from the sitting room and from the kitchen.
- Large Workshop/Utility Roomwith plumbing for washing machine and access to front and rear gardens. Integral Store with wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, brick built garden store.
- Double Garage: 5.38m x 5.26m (17'8" x 17'3")with automatic up and over door, power and light points.