3 Bedroom, House | Park Avenue, Eastbourne
A detached three/four bedroom chalet style bungalow of intriguing character set within extensive gardens.
The property has been improved over the years. The accommodation offers considerable potential and could be modified to provide four or five bedrooms if required and currently features a 33' first floor reception room. An inspection will convey the unusual character and appeal of this property and its garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.22m x 3.25m (13'10" x 10'8")with garden aspect and period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator, double glazed casement doors to the garden and staircase to the first floor accommodation.
- Kitchen: 4.32m x 2.44m (14'2" x 8'0")approximate maximum measurements into the door recess with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for refrigerator, deep shelved larder cupboard, double glazed door to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")with garden aspect, tiled fire surround, deep shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.10m (14'2" x 10'2")with garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with Aqualisa shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and two windows.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4" x 12'3")with wash basin, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 3.58m (12'4" x 11'9")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and towel rail.The staircase rises from the ground floor sitting room to
- Spacious first floor Reception Room: 10.06m x 5.30m (33'0" x 17'5")into the recesses reducing due to sloping ceilings and affording a delightful garden aspect as well as a view toward the downs, two radiators.
- OutsideA fine feature of the property is the extensive and very natural garden setting. The secluded rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 150' and contains a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to afford a high degree of privacy. A large timber framed Summerhouse is situated further down the garden with an aluminium framed greenhouse beyond, large timber framed garden store. From this end of the garden there are distant views toward the sea. Pedestrian side access.
- Garage: 5.03m x 2.51m (16'6" x 8'3")with up and over door.NB. The owners have carried out significant improvement to the property by way of underpinning and details of this will be available on request.