4 Bedroom, House | Pashley Road, Eastbourne
Commanding some of the very finest downland and coastal views - a truly magnificent detached four bedroom house of contemporary design.
Re-designed and tastefully refurbished by the present owners the remarkably spacious and luxuriously appointed accommodation has been skilfully brought together with attention to detail and cutting edge design. This is one of the very finest modern homes that we have ever seen in the Eastbourne area commanding some of the very finest views.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallfeaturing a fine solid oak floor, radiator and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator, oak flooring.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.63m x 3.90m (21'9" x 12'10")commanding the truly breathtaking southerly vista over the adjacent scenic Royal Eastbourne Golf Course as well as over Eastbourne to the sea, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 4.20m (15'10" x 13'9")commanding glorious downland and sea views and fitted with extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards with matching dressing table unit, two radiators and door to
- Dressing Roomwith mirrored fronted wall to wall wardrobe cupboard, tiled floor, radiator and open plan with
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, window.
- Guest suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 4.01m (13'9" x 13'2")in the recess and commanding glorious sea and downland views, oak flooring, radiator and door to
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with panelled bath with rounded shower end with Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail.The contemporary solid oak staircase descends from the reception hall to
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room: 11.05m x 6.93m (36'3" x 22'9")into the wide kitchen recess. Exploiting the breathtaking views and with a 21' fully opening window system which takes in the wide terrace and view. The luxuriously equipped kitchen area provides extensive Mia preformed working surfaces with matching island unit with silent closing drawers and cupboards below, double bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include a pair of brushed steel finished ovens each with grill, five ring electric Ceran hob by CDA, refrigerator, dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring with thermostatically controlled electric heating, inset ceiling lighting.
- Second Guest suite comprising Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 4.04m (13'7" x 13'3")into the wardrobe recess, thermostatically controlled modern Electrorad radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith shower with Aqualisa shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 5.28m x 2.82m (17'4" x 9'3")into the wide recess with large walk in storage cupboard and Electrorad radiator.
- Luxuriously fitted Family Bathroomwith panelled bath, shower unit, wash basin, low level wc and heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe delightful gardens provide a lovely setting as well as a glorious southerly aspect over the adjacent Royal Eastbourne Golf Course toward the Downs and to the sea. The wide paved terrace with its direct access from the ground floor living room secures an unusually high degree of privacy as well as the wonderful views over the lawned garden which extends to a depth of about 90'. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance the gardens are also stocked with a wide variety of ornamental shrubs and trees providing colour through the year. At the end of the garden there is a Swimming Pool with its paved terrace and concealed refurbished air source heat pump heating system. There is gated side access and a rear garden gate which give access to the golf course.
- Double Garage: 5.61m x 5.38m (18'5" x 17'8")with up and over door, extensive range of oak working surfaces with cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit and power and light. The entrance drive also affords generous off road car parking space.