3 Bedroom, House | Meadowlands Avenue, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and substantially improved 3 bedroom family house in the popular residential area of Hampden Park.
The present owners have carried out a range of improvements including the stylish refitting of the kitchen as well as the construction of an extension which provides a useful separate utility room and cloakroom/wc. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Double glazed Entrance Porchand inner double glazed front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.8m x 3.6m (22'5" x 11'8")reducing to 8'4" in the dining area with attractive fire surround inset with coal effect gas fire, 2 radiators (one concealed) and sliding double glazed door to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.2m x 2.4m (10'5" x 7'10")with an aspect into the rear garden and a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.6m (9'11" x 8'8")affording an aspect into the rear garden and recently refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cupboards over, ceramic double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, Beko electric oven, wall mounted Atag gas fired boiler, double glazed door to
- Utility Room: 2.6m x 1.8m (8'7" x 5'10")fitted with working surfaces with cupboard below, space and plumbing for laundry appliances and dishwashing machine, space for large refrigerator/freezer unit, double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, ladder radiator, window and extractor fan.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith hatch giving access to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.4m (12'1" x 11'3")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and chest of drawers unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.0m (11'3" x 9'11")including the depth of the mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboards and affording far reaching views at the rear, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.4m x 1.8m (7'9" x 6'0")with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroom/wcwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over with shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden measuring a depth of approximately 25' and being partly laid to lawn with a wide and recently repaved terrace flanking the side and rear elevation. There are borders stocked with a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants and a few steps lead down to an area of hard standing with a large timber garden shed. Gated rear access. At the front there is a generous driveway affording space to park two cars.
- Garagesituated in a block nearby with an up and over door.