3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
Securing fine views toward the Downs and sea from the fifth floor of this sought after development - an extremely spacious 3 bedroom apartment with southerly balcony
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom/wc. The apartment secures fine views from all the principal rooms including views over Eastbourne toward the sea. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the fifth floor landing, private front door to
- Reception Hallwith entry phone system, cloaks cupboard, linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, deep walk in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.49m x 4.27m (18'0" x 14'0")commanding a lovely south westerly aspect over the communal grounds to the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course and downs beyond, radiator, door to
- enclosed Balconywith double glazed sliding patio doors and securing a fine south westerly aspect.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.05m x 2.67m (10'0" x 8'9")and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the Siemens electric fan oven and grill and combination oven and microwave above, Neff induction hob with filterhood over, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, consealed wall mounted boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 5.60m x 3.66m (18'4" x 12'0")including the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views toward the golf course and downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.28m x 3.35m (17'4" x 11')with glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards and bedroom furniture, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 3.35m (12'5" x 11')with radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, mirrored cabinets.
- OutsideThe well maintained park like gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for the Linkswood development sitting adjacent to the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course over which there are fine south westerly views to the South Downs National Park.
- Garagewith up and over door.Additional visitors parking spaces.