5 Bedroom, House | Mill Gap Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious five bedroom detached family house of great character and most conveniently placed for all of the amenities of the town and local schools.
The generous accommodation has been significantly improved over the years and features a recently refurbished kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances as well as a utility room. There are fine views from the bedrooms to the sea and along the coastline toward Hastings. An inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful home and early vacant possession is available.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith cupboard below stairs and inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith oak flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.60m x 3.76m (18'4" x 12'4")featuring a log burning stove in fireplace recess with stone hearth and oak over mantel, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.01m x 3.90m (13'2" x 12'10")into the wide recess, Sussex style open fireplace, two radiators.
- Large Study/Third Reception Room: 3.73m x 3.50m (12'3" x 11'6")with garden aspect, pine floor, radiator and double glazed casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.40m x 4.10m (14'5" x 13'5")excluding the deep recess and equipped with range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets and storage cupboards, deep china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Indesit brushed steel finished double oven with grill, inset four ring hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, deep pantry cupboard, lovely garden aspect and door to
- Rear Lobbywith deep storage cupboard housing the Potterton gas fired boiler and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, door to garden.The handsome staircase rises to
- Large First Floor Landingwith deep storage cupboards and radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.76m (14'10" x 12'4")commanding fine views to the sea along the coast toward Hastings, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.73m (12'10" x 12'3")commanding fine views to the sea and along the coast towards Hastings, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with drawers and wash basin in vanity unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 3.76m (15' x 12'4")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 2.70m (10'7" x 8'10")excluding the door recess, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, large shower unit, shelved storage cupboard, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan, two windows.
- Shower Roomwith shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc and window (adjacent to one of the main bedrooms this shower room could be arranged as an en suite facility if required).The staircase continues to
- Second Floor Landingwith access to a large and useful area of loft space.
- Bedroom 5: 3.90m x 3.76m (12'10" x 12'4")into the wide window bay and with outstanding sea views, radiator.
- Large Attic: 5.60m x 2.51m (18'4" x 8'3")with carpeted floor, plastered walls and vaulted ceiling with a skylight window, radiator and access to further undereaves storage space.
- OutsideThere are delightful and easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. The westerly rear garden benefits from afternoon sunshine and extends around the side of the house to provide a utility area with garden stores. Outside tap and gated side access.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.74m (16'0" x 9')The entrance drive provides good additional car parking space.