2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Bedfordwell Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned purpose built ground floor apartment set within attractively maintained and electronically gated grounds.
Conveniently placed for the amenities of the town centre the apartment forms part of a relatively recently constructed development designed for economic running costs resulting with attractively low outgoings. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this particular apartment. Available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith Front Door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, cupboard housing the Mega Flo pressurised hot water cylinder.
- Large Cloaks/Storage Cupboardradiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.60m x 3.35m (18'4" x 11')with radiator and open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.64m (10'2" x 8'8")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and matching brushed steel integrated appliances include the Electrolux electric oven and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for large fridge freezer.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.12m (15' x 10'3")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of part mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 2.84m (15' x 9'4")into the widest recess with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained and mainly lawned gardens and grounds which are accessed by an electronic security gate system and are arranged to the front and rear of the property with the larger area of lawned garden to the rear securing an attractive southerly aspect. Private off road car parking space No.1/26.Brick built Bicycle Store and Refuse Bin Store for the use of the residents.