4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
An extended four bedroom detached family house with south westerly garden in excess of 100'.
This attractive home has been substantially improved and extended by the present owners and now benefits from a ground floor bedroom and second bathroom as well as an extended kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory with lovely garden aspect. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions and high merit and appeal of this fine family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith handsome front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator, cloaks cupboard.
- Large Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cupboard below, radiator, stone flooring, underfloor heating.
- Reception Hallwith stone flooring, unerstairs storage cupboards, radiator, under floor heating.
- Sitting Room: 5.1m x 3.8m (16'7" x 12'6")into the wide bay window, handsome period style fire surround, radiator, sold oak flooring.
- Dining Room: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'0" x 12'5")with handsome period style fire surround, solid oak flooring and communicating on the open plan with
- Large Conservatory: 4.4m x 3.1m (14'6" x 10'0")with stone flooring and affording a glorious garden aspect, 2 sets of double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden, underfloor heating, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.8m x 2.8m (19'0" x 9'3")affording a lovely garden aspect and extensively equipped with range of granite working srufaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of cabinets over, deep stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, further space for refrigerator, integrated appliances include the electric fan double oven and hob with filter hood over, deep larder cupboard, stone flooring, under floor heating, door to
- Inner Hallwaywith stone flooring, radiator, fitted shelving, door to garage.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 4: 3.9m x 2.2m (12'9" x 7'4")with aspect over the rear garden, tiled floor and exclusing the depth of the fitted storage cupboards and wardrobes, under floor heating, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, stone flooring, radiator, under floor heating, extractor.The handsome period style staircase rises to the spacious well lit First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 3.8m (16'4" x 12'5")into the wide bay window and including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, under floor heating, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.4m (13'11" x 11')and securing a lovely aspect over the rear garden to the downs beyond, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and storage units, radiator, under floor heating and concealed door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with electric Mira shower, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fitted storage cupboards, heated towel rail, under floor heating, extractor.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'10" x 9')including the depth of the fitted storage units and wardrobe cupboards, under floor heating, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, separate shower unit with electric Mira shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, stained glass windows, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, sunder floor heating, radiator.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the south westerly rear garden measuring in excess of 100' in depth. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, there is a wide stone patio and terrace which flanks the rear elevation and provides a lovely seating area. At the far end of the garden there are further paved and decked seating areas affording a high degree of available sunshine and privacy.
- Large Timber Studio: 6.5m x 3.0m (21'2" x 9'9")with light and power points, double glazed casement double doors, deep storage cupboard, built in speakers.
- Large Timber Workshop: 6.1m x 2.2m (20'0" x 7'1")narrowing to 5' at its narrowest point with light and power, double glazed sliding patio doors.Enclosed side passageway providing good garden storage.
- Garage: 5.3m x 2.9m (17'5" x 9'5")with electric up and over door and power points, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for appliances.The private entrance drive affords good off road parking for three vehicles.