5 Bedroom, House | Summerdown Road, Eastbourne
A well presented four bedroom detached house with separate annexe and double garage situated within sought after Summerdown.
The property affords well proportioned accommodation and occupies an elevated corner plot with southerly views across Eastbourne College playing fields and beyond. The separate annexe includes a studio/kitchenette area and shower room which is considered ideal for a home and income opportunity. Available with no onward chain an early appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hall: 2.00m x 1.52m (6'7" x 5')excluding cupboard space with door opening into
- Reception Hall: 4.90m x 2.82m (16'1" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, hand wash basin with solid oak work surface and cupboard under with mixer tap.
- Sitting Room: 6.48m x 4.67m (21'3" x 15'4")with dual aspect, two radiators, double glazed door opening onto south easterly facing terrace.
- Study: 4.67m x 2.44m (15'4" x 8'0")with dual aspect, radiator.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.65m x 3.96m (21'10" x 13')maximum, with a range of solid oak working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob with filter hood over and Delonghi electric oven under, fitted microwave, Bosch dishwasher.
- Dining areawith radiator, oak flooring with double glazed door opening onto south westerly terrace.
- Utility Room: 2.44m x 1.57m (8'0" x 5'2")with solid oak working surface with cupboards under and cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine.The staircase rises to the first floor Galleried Landing with views to the downs, access to the loft space, radiator, built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and shelving.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 4.70m (16'3" x 15'5")excluding the wardrobes, range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
- En suite Bathroomcomprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under and mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Guest suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.83m x 3.90m (15'10" x 12'10")maximum with dual aspect with downland views, wardrobe, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower cubicle with Triton shower, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.90m x 2.77m (12'10" x 9'1")with downland views, built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9" x 11')maximum and excluding the depth of the wardrobes, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith fully tiled shower cubicle, Triton shower, ceramic wash basin with mixer tap with vanity unit under, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property has an attractive southerly garden which extends to the front, side and rear. Well secluded the grounds are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with various shrub borders. There is large terraced area to the rear and fine views over adjacent playing fields.
- Annexewith door opening into
- Separate Annexe comprising
- Studio Room: 5.03m x 4.14m (16'6" x 13'7")maximum with two Velux windows, large built in cupboard.
- Kitchen area: 2.44m x 1.75m (8'0" x 5'9")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring induction hob wth electric oven below and filter hood over.
- Shower Roomwith double shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under, low level wc, electric heater, Velux window.
- Double Garage: 7.72m x 4.95m (25'4" x 16'3")with remote electronic roller door, power and lighting, range of work tops with shelving above.
- Summerhouse: 4.70m x 2.70m (15'5" x 8'10")comprising of work surfaces with cupboards below and above. There is also power and lighting.