4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Staveley Road, Meads, Eastbourne
Commanding outstanding sea and coastal views from the third (top floor) of one of Meads most prestigious sea front developments.
The remarkably generous accommodation has provided an elegant home and now offers potential for further improvement. The apartment commands outstanding sea views as well as views towards the downs and a large garage is situated at the rear within the lovely garden setting. The property is available with vacant possession.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.48m x 3.86m (21'3" x 12'8")with a fine double aspect affording glorious sea and coastal views, handsome period style fire surround for electric fire, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to the
- Balconywhich extends the width of the sitting room and also commands breathtaking sea views over lawned gardens.
- Dining Room: 4.22m x 4.06m (13'10" x 13'4")commanding fine sea views, radiator and sliding double doors opening to the sitting room and glazed double doors open into the reception hall.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.37m x 3.15m (14'4" x 10'4")with view toward the downs and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal unit below, range of integrated appliances include the De Dietrich electric oven with microwave oven above, 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, 2 additional shelved storage cupboards and door to trades entrance.
- Utility Roomwith plumbing for washing machine and space for refrigerator.
- Large Inner Hallwith radiator and shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.56m x 4.34m (18'3" x 14'3")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of part mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, window with fine sea views and door to
- Spacious and luxurious Bathroomwith period style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower, corner shower unit with multijet wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin inset into marble surround with mixer tap and cupboards below, low level wc, bidet, range of wardrobe and linen storage cupboards, radiator and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 3.76m (13'2" x 12'4")commanding views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4" x 12'0")with range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator and a view which includes the sea.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 4: 4.06m x 1.93m (13'4" x 6'4")with built in shelved cupboard, radiator, view toward the downs and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with Aqualisa wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, shelved recess, window.
- OutsideThe elegantly maintained and extensively lawned gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for Kepplestone. The lawned gardens extend toward the sea and beyond are the lovely lawns and gardens of the Meads' seafront.
- Garage 5: 6.05m x 2.92m (19'10" x 9'7")with electronically operated up and over door, power and light points. The garage is approached by the private entrance drive off Staveley Road within the area of private gardens at the rear of Kepplestone.