4 Bedroom, House | Fiennes Close, Old Town
A spacious and substantially improved semi detached four bedroom house with a garage in the favoured residential area of Old Town.
The property has been attractively maintained and improved since it was constructed in relatively recent years. The garden does require some improvement but is larger than the average garden in the area extending around the side of the house and securing afternoon sunshine. The property offers great potential as a fine home for either a family or for retirement. The property is approached by its private entrance drive with double glazed front door to
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner front door to the
- Large Entrance Hallwith cupboard below stairs, two radiators.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.62m x 4.47m (15'2" x 14'8")with garden aspect and two radiators with double doors giving access to
- Breakfast Room: 2.60m x 2.60m (8'6" x 8'6")with range of fitted units including two attractive worktops with cabinets below and wall cabinet over, double glazed casement doors to
- Conservatory: 4.78m x 2.74m (15'8" x 9')with a fine open aspect over the side and rear garden and casement doors give access to the decked terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 3.10m x 2.60m (10'2" x 8'6")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.45m x 2.57m (11'4" x 8'5")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished Electrolux four ring gas hob with double oven below and extractor hood over, concealed Vaillant wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator, drinking water dispenser, water softener unit, radiator, tiled floor, garden aspect.The staircase rises to the large first floor landing with range of fitted storage cupboards, deep linen storage cupboard housing the Tribune pressurised water cylinder, radiator and loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 3.53m (12'8" x 11'7")with built in wardrobe cupboard and deep walk in partly shelved wardrobe cupboard with window, radiator, casement door to small Balcony which affords a view toward the downs.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.72m x 2.67m (15'6" x 8'9")into the wide window bay with reducing ceiling height and views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard and pair of matching dressing table units.
- Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 2.60m (12'3" x 8'6")with range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards and adjustable book shelving, radiator and far reaching views over Old Town toward the church.
- Bedroom 4: 3.8m 2.7minto the recess, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- Integral Garage: 5.00m x 2.64m (16'5" x 8'8")approximately with up and over door, power and light points and door to entrance hall.The entrance drive affords additional car parking space.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the garden flanking the house to the rear and side and securing a good degree of privacy as well as an attractively open aspect. Partly laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs there is also a wide decked terrace with access from the conservatory. Two timber garden sheds, outside tap and gated side access.