4 Bedroom, House | Mary Ann Lane, East Dean
Forming part of this outstanding development of new houses - a spacious detached 4 bedroom house securing glorious downland views from the edge of the picturesque village of East Dean.
Only an inspection will convey the spacious proportions and appeal of this property. An extremely rare opportunity.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith white suite comprising wc and wash basin.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 8.5m x 3.9m (28' x 12'8")affording a triple aspect with views over the adjacent playing fields, fitted wood burning stove, double doors give access to the garden, radiator.
- 2nd Reception Room: 3.9m x 3.2m (12'8" x 10'6")with double aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.0m x 3.5m (19'8" x 11'4")into the recesses with double doors to the garden and extensively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching cupboards over, sink unit with mixer tap, hob and filter hood, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, door to
- Utilityfitted with working surface with drawers and cupboards below, sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to side courtyard.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.1m x 3.1m (19'10" x 10'0")securing glorious downland views. Large Dressing Room and door to
- En Suite Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising stand alone bath, separate shower unit, his and hers wash basins, wc. Double aspect and downland views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.1m (12'7" x 10'0")with downland view, radiator, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit, wc and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: 3.8m x 3.8m (12'7" x 12'6")with double aspect, radiator, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, wc and wash basin.The stairs continue to the Top Floor Landing with large under eaves storage area.
- Bedroom 4: 6.1m x 6.0m (20'0" x 19'8")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and into the recesses with vaulted ceiling, glorious downland views, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, wc and wash basin.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the large level rear garden which has a southerly aspect and secures glorious views to the downs. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine. There is a wide paved courtyard to the side of the house.
- Pitched Roof Double Garagewith up and over door.The electronically gated private entrance drive affords additional off road parking.