2 Bedroom, House | Waterloo Square, Alfriston
An extremely rare opportunity to acquire a charming and unusually spacious period style property set in the heart of Alfriston in the Cuckmere valley.
Listed Grade II the accommodation has been improved over the years and features recently refitted kitchen and bathroom facilities and fine oak latch doors throughout the first floor. The sitting room affords a handsome period style fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove and there are delightful courtyard style gardens at the rear. Properties of this type are rarely available and we strongly recommend an early appointment to view.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 5.08m x 2.87m (16'8" x 9'5")including the width of the recessed staircase, with handsome period style fireplace inset with cast iron woodburning stove and with fitted shelves flanking the chimney breast, parquet style block flooring, cupboard storage below stairs, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.00m x 2.67m (16'5" x 8'9")with a delightful aspect into the courtyard style gardens and fitted with a range of beech working surfaces with draws and cupboards below, ceramic sink unit wityh mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Whirlpool electric oven, Whirlpool 4 ring gas burning hob, AEG washing/drying machine, space for dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, stable door to rear garden.The stairs rise to the first floor landing with cupboard housing Glow Worm gas boiler, hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 2.34m (13' x 7'8")excluding the deep built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.60m (11' x 8'6")affording a lovely aspect to the rear over the gardens and toward fine neighboring period property, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomrecently refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and stainless steel fronted cupboards below, chrome ladder radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are lovely courtyard style gardens arranged at the rear of Waterloo Square which are shared between neighboring residents and planted with a variety of ornamental shrubs and paved for ease of maintenance. There is also a useful lockable brick built garden store.