3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Eastbourne
Commanding breathtakingly lovely views to the South Downs - A beautifully and tastefully presented detached house affording spaciously proportioned accommodation and one of the loveliest gardens we have seen in this popular area of Eastbourne.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years now having the benefit of a 22' kitchen/breakfast room and a high standard of presentation throughout. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this property and its lovely garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith was basin, low level wc, fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.10m x 3.60m (16'9" x 11'10")commanding an outstanding westerly view toward the downs over the very attractive rear garden. Gas coal effect fire set into stone surround flanked by shelved recess, 2 radiators and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.00m x 2.97m (9'10" x 9'9")also commanding glorious views to the downs, radiator, double glazed patio door to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.70m x 4.17m (22' x 13'8")into the wide recess at one end and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, shelved storage cupboard, integrated appliances include the Stoves double oven with grill and Bosch induction hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, 2 radiators, attractive vaulted ceiling with double glazed skylights at the breakfast end of this room and double glazed door to
- Large rear Utility Lobbywith double glazed roof, space for freezer and double glazed door to terrace and garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the large loft space which could provide further accommodation subject to any consents required.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.60m (14'4" x 11'10")commanding wonderful views over the Willingdon Golf Course to scenic downland countryside, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching dressing table unit, mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10'0")commanding wonderful views to the downs over the Willingdon Golf Course, 2 built in wardrobe/storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting with shower screen, wash basin with cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, windows.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the lovely garden setting with mature gardens arranged to the front and rear. The front garden affords a high degree of privacy from the road whilst the rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 90' and is beautifully landscaped and stocked with a wide variety of specimen trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy and colour through the year. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which commands wonderful views to the downs and secures afternoon sunshine. The mainly lawned garden extends to a delighful area of kitchen garden. There are 3 timber framed garden stores and additional garage access.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.90m (16'8" x 9'6")with automatic up and over door, personal rear door, power and light points. A large pair of coded security gates open from the forecourt into the rear garden where there is additional car parking space which is used for parking a mobile home or caravan or for the construction of a large double garage subject to any consents required.