3 Bedroom, House | Peakdean Lane, East Dean
A beautifully presented and substantially improved detached chalet style house within a lovely mature garden setting in the sought after downland village of East Dean.
The generous accommodation has been much improved in recent years and is immaculately presented. Offering potential for use as a four bedroom home if required the property might appeal to retired buyers or those with a family. There are fine southerly views available from the garden and we believe that a personal inspection will convey the high merit and individual appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Entrance Lobby: 3.4m x 2.3m (11'3" x 7'5")including the depth of the contemporary style staircase, oak finished flooring, radiator and opening into
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.7m x 2.0m (15'3" x 6'7")with oak flooring, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.6m x 3.6m (21'9" x 11'9")with triple aspect affording delightful garden views and featuring a log burning stove in fireplace recess, oak flooring, two radiators, double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.6m x 3.0m (11'10" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the door recess and the deep built in floor to ceiling storage cupboard, radiator, oak finished flooring.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.5m x 2.9m (21'5" x 9'7")to include the double glazed conservatory area which affords a lovely garden aspect, extentsive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, integrated Bosch dishwashing machine and door from the conservatory area to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.3m (12'5" x 10'9")with a lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and wash basin with cabinets below, heated towel rail, window.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with Triton wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc and wash basin, heated towel rail, window.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing which extends to include a large
- Study areawith oak flooring, radiator, under eaves storage cupboard.The landing extends into
- Dressing Room area: 4.3m x 2.6m (14'0" x 8'5")very approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room with a range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, oak finished flooring, radiator and under eaves storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.2m (12'10" x 10'5")excluding the depth of door recess and commanding fine views towards the downs, radiator, under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 3: 2.8m x 2.0m (9'4" x 6'6")with radiator and lovely garden aspect.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted Mira shower fittings, low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and has been most attractively landscaped, mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There are a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of colour through the year. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. There is a Summerhouse with verandha, timber garden store and greenhouse.
- Garage: 5.6m x 3.1m (18'6" x 10'2")with double doors and power and light points (the garage has been divided to provide a utility room area at the rear with plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden). The entrance drive provides good off road car parking and turning space.