2 Bedroom, House | Latimer Road, Eastbourne
A luxuriously refurbished two double bedroom Victorian style terraced house enviably located close to the seafront in this popular residential area.
The accommodation has been substantially and luxuriously improved in recent years and now affords a fine opportunity to a buyer seeking a comfortable home within close proximity to Eastbourne's seafront promenade. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith glazed inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.60m (13'3" x 11'10")measured into the window bay, handsome period style fireplace, radiator, communicating via archway with
- Dining Room: 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")with an aspect into the rear garden, radiator, glazed casement door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.56m x 2.40m (11'8" x 7'10")luxuriously refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over and integrated Hotpoint oven and grill below, space for refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed casement door to the garden.
- Cloakroomrefitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, window.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 3.35m (15'5" x 11')including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 3.00m (10'7" x 9'10")with an aspect over the westerly courtyard rear garden, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously refurbished and fitted with a white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and handheld shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap set onto vanity unit with storage below, low level wc, towel rail over radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear gardens securing a westerly aspect and being arranged in a courtyard style, gated rear access.