2 Bedroom, House | Eastbourne Road, Willingdon
A beautifully presented and substantially improved chalet style house affording a delightful 60' rear garden in sought after Willingdon.
The beautifully presented accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now features two luxuriously refitted shower rooms and a stylishly refitted kitchen. There is a large conservatory with double doors leading out onto a newly paved sandstone terrace. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, hanging space for coats, double glazed inner front door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith wood effect flooring, further hanging space for coats, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.42m x 3.15m (14'6" x 10'4")including the depth of the chimney breast recesses, period style fireplace surround inset with cast iron wood burning stove set on tiled hearth, radiator, bi folding oak framed and part glazed doors communicating with
- Dining Room: 3.48m x 3.15m (11'5" x 10'4")with wood effect flooring, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to
- Conservatory: 6.53m x 2.46m (21'5" x 8'1")affording a delightful aspect into the rear garden and also featuring a useful
- Utility areawith space and plumbing for three laundry appliances with working surfaces over, laminate flooring, radiator, pair of double glazed casement doors lead into the garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.34m x 2.10m (14'3" x 6'11")including the depth of the staircase recess and recently refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap, Beko electric oven with Beko four ring gas burning hob with Cooke & Lewis extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for large refrigerator/freezer unit, tiled floors and tiled splash backs, inset ceiling downlighting, large storage cupboards below stairs, radiator, double glazed casement door leading to the conservatory.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.18m (10'5" x 10'5")including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Shower Roomfitted with a large glass enclosed shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, large wash basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit with storage cupboards below, fully tiled walls, window, extractor fan, radiator and tiled floor.The staircase leads to the first floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 4.17m (13'10" x 13'8")with an aspect at the front toward the countryside of the nearby South Downs National Park, wood effect flooring, access to large eaves storage area housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator, door to
- Luxuriously refitted Shower Roomfitted with a large glass enclosed shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboards below, part tiled walls, radiator, access to eaves storage area, Velux window.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 60' and is delightfully and skillfully maintained with a variety of beautifully planted ornamental borders in addition to two vegetable patches. A wide and recently repaved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there are two large useful garden stores at the end of the garden. Gated side access and outside tap. At the front of the property there is a newly laid block paved forecourt providing extensive off road parking for several vehicles.