3 Bedroom, House | Longland Road, Old Town
A well presented and spaciously proportioned detached family house affording westerly views towards the downs from one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The accommodation is attractively presented and has been improved substantially by the present owner. The property now affords a 16' open plan kitchen/dining room with double doors to the 13' conservatory affording a lovely garden aspect. Fine views can be enjoyed over the adjacent park, designated a Queen Elizabeth II Field, to the downs beyond. An early appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakoom/wcwith wash basin, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 4.75m x 3.66m (15'7" x 12'0")affording fine views across the adjacent park to the downs beyond, fire surround with fitted wood burner, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.88m x 3.07m (16'0" x 10'1")with period style fireplace, radiator, double doors to conservatory. Communicating on the open plan with
- Kitchenfitted with extensive range of solid wood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall mounted cabinets over, integrated appliances include the electric eye level oven with microwave over, gas hob, filter hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, further space for low level refrigerator and freezer, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to side passage way.
- Conservatory: 4.14m x 3.89m (13'7" x 12'9")affording a glorious garden aspect, electric heater, double doors to garden.Deep handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 3.66m (15'6" x 12'0")into the bay window, glorious westerly views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.05m (16'0" x 10'0")into the bay window with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.46m (10'5" x 8'1")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, low level wc, wash basin into vanity unit, heated towel rail.
- Outsidethe front garden is walled and principally laid to lawn. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' and is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, seating area with pergola, timber shed, gated side access, store cupboard housing the gas fired boiler.