4 Bedroom, House | The Brow, Friston
Affording glorious views from an exclusive Friston location - An outstanding detached house of luxurious contemporary design
The property has been extended and extensively refurbished by the current owners and now affords a magnificent 27' kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and glorious downland views. The property is being sold in its present stage of improvement which is nearing completion and offers a unique opportunity for a very stylish and versatile family home in a special location. Only an inspection will convey the quality of the improvements made and potential of this very special home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- -The property is approached by its wide Private Entrance Drive. Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage recess, timber flooring, large radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cupboards below, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.94m x 4.72m (19'6" x 15'6")and affording wonderful downland views, range of built in storage cabinets, under floor heating, sliding glazed door to the Large Southerly Terrace which measures 40' in width and secures breathtaking views.
- Cinema Room: 4.57m x 4.42m (15' x 14'6")with concealed ceiling lighting, radiator.
- Third Reception Room: 4.10m x 3.80m (13'5" x 12'6")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.38m x 6.25m (27'6" x 20'6")with vaulted ceiling, outstanding views and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of bespoke ceramic working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset sink unit with instant boiling water tap, range of integrated appliances including the 2 eye level steam ovens, coffee maker, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Large island unit with breakfast bar, integrated Elica induction hob with inset extraction unit, space for American style fridge/freezer. Multi Zone under floor heating. Sliding glazed door to terrace and door to
- Utility Roomwith working surface and inset double bowl sink unit and mixer tap, range of storage cupboards, space for tumble dryer. Side door to garden.
- -The glass and oak staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with vaulted ceiling and velux windows, store cupboard housing the large hot water cylinder.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 7.82m x 4.57m (25'8" x 15')affording spectacular downland views toward Belle Tout Lighthouse. under eaves walk in storage area, 2 large radiators, Juliette balcony.
- En suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, recessed storage area.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.35m (12'6" x 11')with westerly downland views. Door to large under eaves storage area, radiator.
- Jack and Jill Shower Roomwith provision for shower, wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with fine downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.97m x 2.74m (9'9" x 9')excluding the deep door recess, and the under eaves recess for a single or cot bed with outstanding downland views, Juliette balcony, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising stand alone bath with mixer tap, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- -At garden level there are 2 garden rooms measuring 21' x 15'2 and 20'6 x 15'2 which provide potential for useful extra accommodation with bi folding doors accessing the rear garden.
- OutsideA feature of this property is the rear garden, which secures some of the finest views from Friston. The rear garden is landscaped to provide a level area of level lawn which measures approximately 50' in depth with flower beds and borders. A further area of garden continues to give a total depth in excess of 120' and there was a plan to create a pond in this part of the garden. The garden secures a southerly aspect and there is gated side access.
- Large Garden Workshop: 5.28m x 3.05m (17'4" x 10'0")
- -The wide private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.