3 Bedroom, House | Meads Street, Meads
A three bedroom house with garage between Meads High Street and the most scenic part of Eastbourne's seafront.
Also close to the downland countryside of the South Downs National Park this intriguing and generously proportioned cottage style house offers excellent accommodation with potential for a fine home of individual character. An inspection is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator and window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.9m x 3.6m (19'4" x 11'8")with two radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.7m x 2.1m (12'3" x 6'9")excluding the depth of the recesses, range of working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl china sink with drainer, integrated appliances include the Diplomat double oven and four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, refrigerator and dishwashing machine, radiator, tiled floor and door to
- Utility Room: 2.5m x 1.9m (8'4" x 6'3")with worktop and range of fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and door to the integral garage.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.The staircase rises from the inner hall to a mezzanine landing with double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.First floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.7m x 3.2m (15'3" x 10'5")very approximate measurements excluding the deep recess and with two radiators, loft access and door to the rear garden and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower, wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 2.9m (12'4" x 9'7")including the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 11.0m x 2.4m (36'1" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and window.
- OutsideThe compact courtyard style garden at the rear is terraced and is flanked by borders containing a variety of shrubs.
- Garage: 5.9m x 2.3m (19'3" x 7'8")with automatic up and over door, meter cupboards and personal side door to the utility room.