5 Bedroom, House | Lordslaine Close, Meads
A substantially improved and extended five bedroom detached Meads residence with south westerly garden and double garage.
The elegantly appointed and beautifully presented accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now benefits from a magnificent kitchen/dining family room as well as three further reception rooms including a 26' sitting room with triple aspect. A south westerly rear garden secures a high degree of privacy and provides a lovely setting for the house. Properties of this size and condition are extremely difficult to find in the Meads area and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, handsome period style staircase, radiator.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin, oriel window.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 8.15m x 4.27m (26'9" x 14'0")affording a triple aspect, contemporary gas fire, 3 radiators, casement doors and sliding patio doors give access to the rear garden.
- Second Reception Room: 3.78m x 3.28m (12'5" x 10'9")affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Study: 3.40m x 3.18m (11'2" x 10'5")with radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.88m x 3.73m (16'0" x 12'3")affording a garden aspect, the kitchen has been refitted to a high specification to include an extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include two eye level fan ovens, combination microwave, dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor. The kitchen communicates on the open plan with
- Dining/Family Room: 6.25m x 2.74m (20'6" x 9')affording an aspect over the rear garden, tiled flooring, two radiators, double doors to garden.
- Utility Roomfitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cupboards over, single bowl sink unit with taps, space and plumbing for washing matching and tumble dryer, further space for refrigerator. The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Galleried Landing with access to loft space, large linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 4.65m (15'7" x 15'3")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator, door to
- Large walk-in Wardrobe/Dressing areawith fitted dressing unit and drawers below, radiator.
- Luxurious en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 4.27m (14'0" x 14'0")securing a double aspect, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising stand alone bath, large separate shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with drawers below, wc, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.15m (14'0" x 10'4")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.40m x 2.67m (11'2" x 8'9")with wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.40m x 2.40m (11'2" x 7'10")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Large family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, wc.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The gardens are principally arranged to the south west of the property with the principal area of garden laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and securing a fine south westerly aspect, this section of garden measures approximately 60' in depth x 70' in width. The garden extends to 90' in depth in front of the dining room. There is a paved patio area as well as two decked seating areas which secure a good degree of privacy and available sunshine, flower beds and borders, timber garden shed and greenhouse.
- Double Garage: 5.44m x 5.00m (17'10" x 16'5")with electric up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler.The large private driveway affords parking for several vehicles.