2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chesterfield Road, Meads
A spaciously proportioned two bedroom purpose built apartment securing lovely views from the 3rd floor within this highly desirable location just off Meads seafront.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained and improved over the years and the apartment now benefits from a refitted kitchen as well as a refitted bathroom. There are lovely southerly views toward the sea and westerly views from the kitchen over the adjacent Meads village to the downs. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this property and its enviable location.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith entry phone system, cupboard housing the consumer unit, shelved linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, night storage heater.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.4m x 4.3m (14'6" x 14'1")excluding the depth of the door recess and affording views toward the sea, handsome fire surround, night storage heater.
- Kitchen: 4.3m x 2.2m (14'1" x 7'2")securing westerly views over Meads to the downs and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall mounted cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level Siemens oven and grill, electric hob, filter hood, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, rear door to secondary staircase.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 3.1m (16'3" x 10'0")securing views toward the sea, fitted wardrobe cupboards, night storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 2.4m (12'10" x 7'9")securing sea views.
- Bathroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, mirror fronted cabinet, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere are delightful communally maintained gardens and grounds which provide an attractive setting for the development.Residents parking area.
- MaintenanceApproximately £1,200 pa (to be confirmed)