2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Bolsover Road, Meads
Affording wonderful sea and downland views from this exclusive seafront development - A spaciously proportioned two bedroom apartment with balcony and undercover parking.
Although now in need of some improvement this generously proportioned apartment secures some of the finest sea views from the spacious sitting/dining room as well as the large master bedroom suite. The southerly balcony secures a high degree of available sunshine and again secures wonderful coastal views. Only an inspection will convey the huge potential of this fine apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7.92min length with entry phone system, cloaks cupboard, service delivery cupboards. Large walk in boiler cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and gas fired boiler, further shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.5m x 3.5m (24'7" x 11'7")commanding glorious views to the sea, three radiators, sliding doors to
- Southerly Balconysecuring glorious sea views and westerly views to the downs.
- Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.7m (11'7" x 8'10")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, electric hob and fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 3.5m (16'10" x 11'5")affording glorious coastal views, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, two radiators, double glazed casement door to balcony.
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'0" x 12'6")commanding wonderful views over Meads to the downs beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe attractive communally maintained gardens provide a delightful setting securing a wonderful seafront aspect for the enjoyment of the residents. Private undercover parking space.
- Lease199 years from 1965 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£3,000 pa (to be confirmed)