4 Bedroom, House | The Street, Wilmington
A substantially extended and beautifully refurbished period style house set within secluded gardens and grounds within the delightful downland village of Wilmington.
The property is believed to date from circa 1860 and was substantially extended and refurbished by the present owners in recent years to provide a remarkably spacious and extremely comfortable village home of a type very rarely available. Additionally there is a recently constructed detached triple garage with an annexe/studio room with kitchenette and shower room on the first floor. Only an inspection will convey the intriguing charm and great quality of this delightful village home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith window and access point to loft.
- Wet Room/wcluxuriously fitted with wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, wet room style shower with wall mounted fittings, radiator, window, under floor heating.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.90m x 6.17m (22'8" x 20'3")maximum, luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of granite working surfaces with Harvey Jones drawer and cupboard units above and below, Belfast sink with mixer tap, Stoves range style cooker with seven ring gas burning hob with double oven below and matching brushed stainless steel filter hood over, island unit with granite worktop and built in storage below, lightwell with Velux style window, tiled floor with underfloor heating, door to rear garden. The dining area features a gun metal wood burning stove set upon a stone plinth and a set of bi-folding doors lead to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.92m x 2.16m (9'7" x 7'1")fitted with a range of marble working surfaces with cupboard above and below, Belfast sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for wshing machine, radiator, stable door to the side.A pair of glazed double doors lead to
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.09m x 4.14m (23'3" x 13'7")affording an aspect over the gardens and featuring an inglenook style fireplace with large bressumer beam over and fitted with a cast iron woodburning stove, two radiators and double aspect.The staircase rises to
- The First Floor Landingwith radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.24m x 3.60m (13'11" x 11'10")affording a delightful aspect over the rear gardens and featuring a Juliette style balcony with a pair of glazed double doors, double aspect, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with large glass enclosed shower unit, twin wash basins with independent mixer taps set on granite tops, low level wc, heated towel rail, window, access hatch to loft, underfloor heating.
- Deep walk in Wardrobe: 2.24m x 2.20m (7'4" x 7'3")reducing due to the sloping ceiling and with a range of built in storage.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.28m (13' x 10'9")affording a lovely garden aspect, radiator and bedside light fittings.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.92m (10'5" x 9'7")with radiator and built in storage unit.
- Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 1.83m (10'2" x 6'0")with a garden aspect, radiator and access to loft.
- Family Bathroomluxuriously equipped with Victorian style roll top bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, large corner shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap set on granite top, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThere are delightful and extremely attractively landscaped gardens arranged to the side and rear of the property which extend to a maximum area of approximately 115' x 75' and which secure a principally southerly aspect. There are stocked borders and a variety of mature shrubs and trees which combine to provide a remarkable sense of privacy and seclusion. There are a variety of outdoor seating areas as well as a large flagstone terrace flanking the rear elevation.
- Detached triple Garage with Annexe aboveComprising:-
- Garage 1: 6.30m x 5.94m (20'8" x 19'6")with fitted storage units, power and light, Megaflow hot water cylinder.
- Garage 2: 6.20m x 3.96m (20'4" x 13')with power and lighting.A timber staircase rises to a decked terrace with glazed door to
- Spacious Annexe/Studio Room: 6.96m reducing to 5m x 3.86m(NB. This room has sloping ceilings) with kitchen area is fitted with double stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, eaves storage areas, electric radiator.
- Shower Roomfitted with a corner shower unit, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin.