3 Bedroom, House | West Terrace, Eastbourne
The principal portion of this handsome Victorian style house - A spacious three/four bedroom home with private entrance and southerly rear garden.
This charming home retains a wealth of period character and has been improved by the present owners including the refitting of the kitchen. The property also benefits from a private walled southerly rear garden and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith double doors to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith handsome period style staircase, understairs storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 4.75m (15'10" x 15'7")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.30m x 3.66m (14'1" x 12'0")with period style fireplace and affording a pleasant aspect over the rear garden, radiator, door to garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.03m (9'8" x 6'8")affording a southerly aspect over the rear garden and equipped with a range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, large ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob, space for fridge/freezer.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.86m (13' x 12'8")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 2.50m (13'4" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Study: 3.66m x 2.13m (12'0" x 7')including the depth of the staircase, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, shelved storage cupboard.
- Separate wcwith wash basin, storage cupboard housing the gas fired boiler.A timber staircase rises from the study to the Top Floor
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 4.04m (15' x 13'3")into the recesses but excluding the depth of the extensive range of undereaves storage cupboards, two Velux windows.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the walled rear garden which is principally lawned for ease of maintenance and extends to a depth of about 25'. The garden secures a southerly aspect and there are raised flower beds and borders as well as a paved patio. Pedestrian rear access.On street permit parking for the exclusive use of residents of West Terrace.
- Lease120 years (to be confirmed)
- Maintenanceto be confirmed
- Ground Rent£150 per annum