3 Bedroom, House | Wallis Avenue, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom end of terrace house only a relatively short distance from the scenic seafront as well as the marina.
The property has been improved over the years and now offers an excellent potential for a fine family home with some further improvement. Offered with early vacant possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, storage cupboard below stairs and also door to the side entrance.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 3.45m (14'0" x 11'4")with Baxi Bermuda gas fire with back boiler, radiator and opening into
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.38m x 2.64m (17'8" x 8'8")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with double bowl and mixer tap, integrated Zanussi oven and ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, radiator, tiled floor and door to the rear garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 2.82m (12'5" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.00m (10'5" x 9'10")including the depth of the range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards and linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.64m x 2.50m (8'8" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled flooring part tiled walls.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a maximum depth of about 30' and is mainly paved. Side access.The front garden has been arranged for generous off road car parking space.