3 Bedroom, House | Watts Lane, Eastbourne
A charming and spacious three bedroom Victorian style house with walled courtyard garden.
The property has been well maintained and improved over the years and benefits from a 13' kitchen/breakfast room and a walled courtyard garden affording westerly views to the downs. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, understairs storage cupboard, shelved larder cupboard. Handsome period style staircase.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising wc and wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.3m x 3.5m (14'1" x 11'7")into the wide bay window and including the depth of the fitted storage units, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.7m x 3.0m (12'2" x 9'10")with fireplace, fitted shelving, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.0m x 2.7m (13'2" x 9')securing a garden aspect, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric oven with gas hob and filter hood, space for fridge/freezer, further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, recently installed boiler, radiator, patio doors to garden. The attractive period staircase rises to the first floor Landing with loft access (The loft is boarded with Velux window).
- Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 3.5m (15'2" x 11'5")with handsome period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.0m (12'4" x 9'10")with handsome period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.5m (9'5" x 8'2")excluding the depth of the door recess, fitted shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the walled courtyard garden at the rear which secures a good degree of privacy as well as afternoon sunshine. The rear garden also secures a westerly view toward the downs.