2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Lodge, 3 Blackwater Road
Commanding glorious views over Devonshire Park towards Eastbourne's theatre complex, an elegantly presented and tastefully improved top floor apartment within sought after west town centre development.
The apartment has been the subject of an extensive refurbishment in recent years and offers spacious accommodation including a 20' sitting/dining room which affords a southerly aspect towards the Devonshire Park and Congress Theatre. The bathroom, separate cloakroom and kitchen have all recently been refitted as well as all internal doors being replaced with solid pine type. An early appointment to view this apartment in one of Eastbourne's most sought after areas is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Hallwaypassenger lift or communal stairs rise to the sixth floor and top floor landing. Private front door with caller viewer to
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, security entry phone.
- Refitted Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin, with fitted cupboards below, Worcester Bosch combination boiler, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.22m x 3.76m (20'5" x 12'4")affording a southerly aspect, two radiators, sliding double glazed door leading to
- Southerly Balconycommanding views over Devonshire Park and Eastbourne's theatres.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.58m x 2.60m (11'9" x 8'6")with range of fitted units comprising one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with cupboards below, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards over, fitted appliances include the eye level stainless steel Indesit electric fan oven, Bosch electric hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring.
- Inner Hallwith built in shelved store cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.06m x 3.56m (13'4" x 11'8")affording roof top views over Eastbourne, large built in double wardrobe cupboard with matching pine doors, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 3.00m (10'5" x 9'10")with further views over the town, large built in wardrobe cupboard with matching pine doors, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with large curved shower area, opening shower screen and wall mounted shower, low level wc, wash basin with fitted cupboards below, wood effect vinyl flooring, chrome ladder towel radiator, mirrored fitted wall cabinet with light and shaver point.
- OutsideThe Lodge is set within communal grounds laid mainly to lawn and with visitor's parking spaces to the rear.
- Single Garagewith remote controlled up and over door, electric courtesy light, further light and power point. We are advised that this is one of the largest garages of the four on site.
- TenureLeasehold with a share in the freehold
- Length of Lease999 years from 1998 (tbc)
- MaintenanceApproximately £450.00 per quarter (tbc)