4 Bedroom, House | Singleton Mill Road, Stone Cross
Affording glorious views to the South Downs - a remarkably spacious and elegantly presented 4 bedroom detached house with a detached double garage.
The remarkably spacious accommodation has been impeccably maintained by the present owners who now presents the property to an unusually high standard. There are lovely views secured toward the South Downs from most of the principal rooms and there is an abundance of natural light afforded. The property was constructed to an exclusive design which is seldom found elsewhere in the area. Only an inspection will convey the exceptional presentation and high appeal of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith storage area below stairs, tiled floor and radiator. Double doors lead to
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.8m x 3.3m (18'11" x 10'10")affording fine views toward the downs at the front and at the rear into the garden, handsome period style fire surround, oak flooring, 2 radiators.
- Sun Room: 2.4m x 2.4m (8'0" x 7'9")affording an aspect into the rear garden, electric heater, tiled floor, a pair of double glazed casement doors give access to the garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.2m x 3.7m (26'10" x 12'0")commanding lovely views to the South Downs from the dining room end and fitted with a stylish range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, Zanussi eye level double oven, Tricity Bendix 5 ring gas burning hob with brushed stainless steel filter hood over, larder cupboard, cupboard housing the wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, fine wood flooring and double glazed casement door to the rear garden.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, radiator, window.The staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with shelved airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft, radiator, views to the South Downs.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.4m x 3.3m (11'2" x 10'10")excluding the depth of the 2 deep double wardrobe cupboards and commanding glorious views to the downs, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with enclosed shower unit, low level wc and wash basin, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 2.9m (13'1" x 9'5")fitted with deep double wardrobe cupboards, radiator and views over the garden.
- Bedroom 3: 4.0m x 2.8m (13'1" x 9'2")including the deep door recess and affording fine views toward the South Downs, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.9m (10'5" x 9'5")including the deep door recess, deep built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and views over the garden.
- Family Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment and independent shower fittings over with screen, large vanity unit comprising low level wc and wash basin, large chrome ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden measuring approximately 60' in depth and at its widest point 50' in width. Partly laid to lawn with several decked seating areas and ornamental beds and a fine old oak tree. At the side there is a large forecourt affording parking space for several vehicles. Gated side access.
- Detached Double Garage: 5.3m x 5.0m (17'5" x 16'5")with power, light and up and over door. The garage is currently divided to provide a
- Utility Room: 3.4m x 1.5m (11'2" x 4'10")excluding recess, fitted with a stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for laundry appliances, double glazed door to the side.