2 Bedroom, House | Rowsley Road, Meads
A mid terrace Georgian influenced terrace house occupying an elevated and enviable location within the Meads area of Eastbourne with no onward chain.
The property affords southerly views towards the downs, sea and adjacent St Andrews school playing fields. In need of some updating this delightful home offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from a delightful rear garden with raised decking area. An early inspection comes strongly advised.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith built in understairs storage cupboards and radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.6m x 5.3m (18'5" x 17'5")into recess with radiator, double glazed doors opening onto raised decked area with southerly aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.5m x 2.4m (11'5" x 7'10")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and wall cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch ceramic four ring hob, electric cooker point.Staircase leading to first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 5.7m x 3.5m (18'8" x 11'7")into recess with built in wardrobe, radiator, window overlooking downland.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.5m (12'1" x 11'4")with built in double wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and electric Mira shower over, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is an attractive garden affording a southerly aspect with a raised area of decking and lawn with gated access onto Rowsley Road.
- Garage: 5.2m x 2.5m (16'11" x 8'2")into recess with up and over door.