4 Bedroom, House | Beachy Head Road, Meads
A remarkably spacious four bedroom detached house within the highly desirable Meads village area of Eastbourne.
The generous accommodation has been substantially extended over the years and now provides an opportunity to create a wonderful family home. The walled gardens provide a lovely setting with the principal area of lawned garden securing a southerly aspect. The property also benefits from a gated private drive and large garage. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hall: 8.23mwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 8.84m x 5.60m (29'0" x 18'4")into the wide bay window and affording a lovely garden aspect, fireplace, three radiators, door to
- Garden Room: 4.14m x 2.60m (13'7" x 8'6")with glorious aspect over the gardens, radiator.
- Dining Room: 5.18m x 4.27m (17' x 14'0")with garden aspect, fire surround, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level oven and electric hob, door to
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, further space for American style fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, hot water cylinder, door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the large first floor Landing with access to loft space via retractable ladder, range of fitted storage cupboards.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 4.27m (16'0" x 14'0")with an aspect over the front garden, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and units, radiator, door to
- Large en suite Bathroomwith suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.42m x 3.96m (14'6" x 13')excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.30m x 4.27m (14'1" x 14'0")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to
- Large Balconywith views toward the downs and securing a southerly aspect.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.20m (12'0" x 10'6")with radiator.
- Bathroom/wcwith suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the garden setting. The walled gardens surround three elevations with the principal area of garden situated to the front of the property and securing a high degree of privacy and a southerly aspect. There are a range of mature trees and shrubs and flower beds and borders. A paved terrace flanks the front elevation and secures a southerly aspect. Timber shed and greenhouse.
- Large Garage
- Workshop: 2.46m x 2.44m (8'1" x 8'0")with light and power points. The gated private driveway affords off road parking for several vehicles.