£590,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Deneside, East Dean
Affording fine downland views from a glorious garden setting - a beautifully presented and extended 3 bedroom semi detached home in one of East Dean's most sought after roads.
The immaculately presented accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now includes a refitted kitchen as well as a luxurious bathroom/wc and shower room/wc. Glorious downland views can be enjoyed from the property as well as views toward Belle Tout from the cabin/summer house. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith oak beams, brick flooring and front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, deep store cupboard, Karndean flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room/Dining Room: 7.44m x 4.27m (24'5" x 14'0")and affording a lovely double aspect, wood burner, 2 radiators, Karndean flooring.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.46m (12'0" x 8'1")and equipped with range of walnut working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets above, double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Smeg eye level oven and grill, induction hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, Karndean flooring.
- Breakfast Room: 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3" x 8'0")into the recesses, Karndean flooring, radiator, door to the garden.
- Study: 3.43m x 1.73m (11'3" x 5'8")affording a lovely garden aspect, Karndean flooring, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising roll top bath an ball and claw feet, wash basin, low level wc, built in storage cupboards with space for tumble dryer, Karndean flooring, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.68m (12'6" x 12'1")affording fine downland views, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 2.77m (13'10" x 9'1")and affording an aspect over the rear garden, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.46m (11' x 8'1")with downland views, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rain fall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, Karndean flooring, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property occupies an enviable garden setting with a large front garden laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a wide gated driveway. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn and secures a south westerly aspect sitting within the South Downs and fine views to Belle Tout can be enjoyed from the highest point of the garden. The garden measures approximately 110' in depth with a large paved terrace flanking the side elevation securing a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy. Shed, gated side access.
- Cabin/Summer House: 3.66m x 3.15m (12'0" x 10'4")with light and power points and double doors to verandah securing wonderful views over the adjacent downland to Belle Tout.
- Large single Garagewith pitched roof, personal rear door.The wide private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.