2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Croft Court, Moat Croft Road
A remarkably spacious purpose built apartment affording views over Old Town toward the downs.
The very generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years with the installation of new kitchen and bathroom fittings. This is a property which provides excellent accommodation which would equally suit a first time buyer or retirement. An inspection is recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.1m x 1.8m (13'7" x 6'0")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and the depth of the deep wall to wall range of storage cupboards which includes the linen storage cupboard with pressurised hot water cylinder system, third large storage cupboard and entry phone system.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.4m x 5.4m (17'10" x 17'9")and narrowing to 9'8 with fine westerly views toward the downs, electric panelled radiators and double glazed door to
- Balconywhich also secures a fine south westerly view towards the parish church and scenic downland countryside.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.6m x 2.1m (8'5" x 6'10")equipped with extensive range of beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset Franke sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated Beko electric oven with four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator, fine views toward the church and the downs.
- Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 3.6m (11'10" x 11'9")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 3.6m (11'10" x 11'10")into the wide door recess.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, two windows.
- OutsideThere are maintained grounds which include.
- Garage: 8.0m x 5.0m (26'3" x 16'5")with up and over door (the garage is situated at the rear and is the middle of the run of three).