3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Rodmill Drive, Eastbourne
A well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with garage in the sought after Rodmill area of Eastbourne.
The property has been improved over the years and now benefits from a fitted open plan kitchen/Dining Room. The generously proportioned accommodation is well presented and affords glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea which can be enjoyed from both the sitting room and the dining area. Only an inspection will convey the merit and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith door opening into
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Sitting Room area: 4.9m x 3.4m (16'0" x 11'2")with southerly aspect and view, fireplace with electric fire, door opening onto raised patio area.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.8m x 3.3m (19'2" x 10'8")maximum measurements, with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cabinets over, one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with electric Necht oven under with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, door opening onto
- Lean-to: 3.1m x 1.6m (10'1" x 5'2")with access to the front and rear.
- Inner Hallway: 2.3m x 1.6m (7'6" x 5'3")with built in cupboard, radiator and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.5m (12'0" x 11'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.9m (11'7" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.5m x 2.3m (8'1" x 7'6")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to approximately 38' and is mainly laid to lawn. In addition to a level patio area there is a further raised patio area from where far reaching views can be enjoyed.
- GarageNo.41 (situated in Pococks Road).