3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom semi detached house of Edwardian character in sought after Old Town.
The excellent family accommodation has been improved over the years and now features a 20' open plan kitchen/dining room and affords potential for a fine family home within this popular location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and inner glazed door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator, handsome period style staircase with deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.70m x 4.10m (15'5" x 13'5")with handsome mellowed brick Sussex style open fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator.
- Ground Floor Bedroom: 3.35m x 2.57m (11' x 8'5")with radiator, door to garden and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith wash basin, low level wc and large storage cupboard which has been recently installed in place of the shower * which could be reinstated, radiator, windows.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 3.66m (20'0" x 12'0")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for range oven with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for refrigerator, radiator, breakfast bar and double glazed door to the garden and to Separate wc. The handsome staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 4.11m (15'5" x 13'6")with 2 fitted wardrobe cupboards, views toward the downs, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, low level wc and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.66m (13'10" x 12'0")including the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.54m x 2.54m (8'4" x 8'4")with radiator and view toward the downs.
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, large walk in linen storage cupboard with recently installed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to an overall depth of about 55'. The garden is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved and decked terrace flanking the rear elevation and a further decked terrace at the end of the garden. There are 2 garden stores and gated side access.