£995,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Saffrons Road, Eastbourne
A beautifully refurbished and substantially extended 4 bedroom Edwardian house situated in one of Eastbourne's most exclusive roads.
Forming the principal portion of one of Saffron's impressive Edwardian houses, this outstanding property has been greatly improved and extended by the present owners and fine features include a magnificent 30'x19' kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden. A two storey extension includes a fourth double bedroom and all the work has been done sympathetically to retain the wonderful period character and charm of this fine home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith tiled flooring, solid oak door to
- Magnificent Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Large Cloakroomrefitted with wash basin, low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.40m x 4.72m (21' x 15'6")into the bay window, marble fire surround, 2 radiators. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 9.14m x 5.80m (30' x 19'0")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and affording a fine garden aspect through the bi-folding doors. The kitchen is equipped with an extensive range of Silestone working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, integrated appliances include the dishwasher, 2 eye level ovens one with steamer and combination microwave, large Smeg range oven, space for American style fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, range of bespoke fitted storage units, under floor heating, bi-folding doors to rear garden.
- Inner Hallwith tiled flooring, under floor heating, access to cellar via trap door and timber staircase.
- Utility Room/Laundry Roomwith sink unit, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for plumbing and washing machine, fitted storage units, door to rear garden. Handsome period style staircase rises to the Spacious First Floor Landing with access to loft space, 2 radiators, linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.53m x 6.00m (21'5" x 19'8")including the depth of the en suite and the walk through wardrobe area, bay window, 2 radiators, south westerly views over the adjacent Saffrons sports ground, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit and wall mounted fittings, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 3.53m (13'8" x 11'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 3.43m (15' x 11'3")excluding the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.70m x 2.77m (12'2" x 9'1")with radiator.
- Large Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the recently landscaped and attractive rear garden. The garden extends to a depth of about 75' and are principally laid to level lawn with a range of flower beds and borders which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation with barbeque area, garden store, gated side access. The front garden is principally paved for ease of maintenance and attractively landscaped.
- Double length Garage: 9.98m x 2.92m (32'9" x 9'7")with up and over door and personal door to garden.The private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space for several vehicles.